- You are allowed ONE make-up class per session that must be made up during the same session as your missed class, if there is space available.
- You may make-up the class with the same level class or a level below.
- Make-up classes can be done by attending another section of your currently enrolled class on a different time/day. For example, if you miss a class on Monday, you can attend a class on Wednesday evening, Sunday evening, Tuesday morning or Saturday morning.
- Please look at the schedule of classes HERE, to select a time that your class is offered.
- You can make-up a class during any week of a session (i.e you do not need to attend another class during the same week of your missed class)
- You can make-up a class before a planned absence
- Please allow 2 business days for us to respond; responses will not be sent on weekends.
- In order to help our students and teachers get acquainted, we do not allow make-up classes to be scheduled during the first week of a session.
In order to schedule a make-up class you need to fill out the absence form below either before or within 24 hours after the missed class. Once we have received this information we will contact you with the details of how to find your make-up class.
**Students who attempt to attend a make-up class without following these steps will lose their chance to make-up a class for the session.**